1. Read more fantasy. (I’m tiring of SF, alas)
2. ID the best blogs and take more time to read them.
3. Keep a better eye out in my contracts for e-rights.
4. Learn to do two new marketing things, and drop two ineffective ones. (Hmm. But which is which?)
5. Determine which is which.
6. Get away from keyboard 4 x week for aerobic exercise.
7. Be grateful. (10th novel will be published this month!)
8. Practice quick dips into the web, rather than hour-long time-drains.
9. In this chaotic publishing environment: practice flexibility, curiosity, creativity.
10. Brush cat once a week while thinking of absolutely nothing.
Happy New Year, friends!