Please drop by for my new interview, podcast now at Dialogue: Between the Lines!
I had fun chatting with show host Susan Wingate today. She’s got a terrific series of interviews with bestselling authors and industry professionals, as well as being one herself. Her latest book is Hotter Than Helen, in the Bobby’s Diner series.
Here are some of the topics we tossed around:
- Do you need an agent anymore?
- The role of “gate keepers” in the new era.
- As traditional publishers lose ground, is this a good thing?
- How I used the prologue as a device in A Thousand Perfect Things.
- And what’s with that strange and wonderful Bridge in the novel!