What do Robert Dugoni, Agent Rachel Letofsky, and memoirist Bonnie J. Rough all have in common? A: They’ll all be in Wenatchee WA for Write on the River in 5 weeks!
Join us on the sunny side of Washington State for a day-and-a-half conference on the beautiful campus of Wenatchee Valley College. The Write on the River Conference annually attracts approximately 120 writers to learn from the experts, including New York Times best-selling authors like Robert Dugoni and Rebecca Zanetti. Sessions include:
- Science fiction and fantasy
- How to get rep’d by an agent
- Writing for the internet
- Intensive Saturday fiction class
- Romance writing
- Power editing your manuscript
- Powering up your imagination
- Indie marketing
- The writing life
- First page feedback from an agent
- Kid Lit
- Voice in creative nonfiction
- Career planning and even more . . .
All this for $95! In addition, on Sunday, a 3 hour master fiction class from Robert Dugoni. Sunday class, $45.
We’re g0ing to have a blast. Come join us!
May 13 – 15. For more details.